Sunday, December 18, 2011

Warning Signals from Our Body

        Our body is the most complicated and precise system, the system consistently sends out warning signals for potential problems long before any medical instrument can detect.  The problem is that either we ignore those signals or we don’t recognize them when they show up.  In the next few weeks, the way to identify the signals and their indications will be discussed in more details.  We will start with the palms of our hands.
        The palm of a health person should be pinkish white, smooth, and flexible. A dull, dry and yellowish or pale palm indicates inadequate Qi and blood, and malnourished. If the heart of palm area is very pale, this means the person eats too much cold food and his/her body is cold.  A very red palm indicates a Yin deficiency and excess heat in the body and this person typically is with hot temper and easy to get angry. If the palm only turns red occasionally, this mostly is due to excess heat and nutrition from the excessive spicy food or nutrition supplements. If the redness is only in the area below the thumb, this means there is excess heat in the upper body. People with this kind of palm may suffer hypertension and heart disease, they may have bad temper.  If the redness is only in the area below the little finger, this mostly indicates excessive internal heat in the gastrointestinal area and those people typically are diabetic. After a palm is open and the fingers turns to dark or purple, this indicates server coldness in the body and blood circulation already becomes slow. Those people may have high blood viscosity.

2 comments:

  1. Hello I'm cambell by name, I'm giving a testimony about Dr.Emmanuel the great Herbalist, he has the cure to all manner of diseases, he cured my herpes disease, though I went through different website I saw different testimonies about different spell casters and herbalist, I was like: 'Many people have the herpes cure why are people still suffering from it?' I though of it, then I contact Dr. Emmanuel via email, I didn't believe him that much, I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my mail and Needed some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepared it (CURE) and sent it to Airfreight Online Courier Service for delivery, he gave my details to the Courier Office, they told me that 3-5 days I will receive the package and i took the medicine as prescribed by him and I went for check-up 2 weeks after finishing the medicine, I was tested herpes negative, if you are herpes positive do me a favor for you to contact him and I will try my possible best to make sure you get cured, when you contact him, make sure you tell him that I referenced you.. contact him via: nativehealthclinic@gmail.com or WhatsApp +2348140073965 

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete